Quickie

haha, not really Nathan is in New York so this post is a little insight to our day without him.

The first business trip of the year and so far so good. Lucas basically played basketball all day and poor Bridget kept falling asleep in random places. In fact this is how I found her this morning...We had such a chill day considering it snowed and I had a lot planned but decided to make it a jammie-movie-cookie day. I know shocker...another round of cookies! Today I made Peanut Butter Choco Chunk cookies, they were really good. Lucas doesn't appreciate the songs in Anastasia and that made me upset since I had them turned up full blast so I could sing to them. I had a good 8 hour day with Dani and for some reason my house stayed super clean. Weird how much of a mess Nathan makes when he's here! HAHA Just Kidding, Lucas begged me for a hair cut which I couldn't resist, the poor kid will never know what its like to have long hair but oh well, I still cut it.

Tomorrow I have my first appointment with the new doctor who...I have yet to meet. We had to switch providers in January and I am skeptical that any doctor other than Anita Pierce will listen to my pregnant demands but who knows we will see. I am most excited to hear my enducement date...wish me luck!!!

7 comments:

  1. I also watched Anastatia today and blasted the music to sing along. FUNNY! I did not make cookies though and I'm a little sad about that:( But I'm glad you got to have a jammie day! Those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie too! You do have to switch doctors?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll trade you some cookies for some of my brownines! I liked the title of your post...very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when they fall asleep in random places! btw-Noel was wearing those same jammies yesterday. he he

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!!! :) And we have yet to get together so that I can have some of your delicious cookies!?!....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously think that we should get paid for our phone shifts. It's almost like have a job on top of being a mom. You didn't tell me you watched Anastasia! I am appalled really! I could have been singing with you. I shall spend my day weeping...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Anastasia! I have an entire ice skating routine all planned out in my head to Once upon a December (I just need to find the skater since it's definitely NOT me)! I thought you didn't have to switch away from Pierce - I hope the new one is just as understanding.

    ReplyDelete