Silly Wabbit

The other day I was really bored and noticed that Bridget's hair had perfect layers. I thought, I wonder if I could curl it? So I put her on the counter in the downstairs bathroom because I didn't want all of the commotion and I curled Bridgey's hair. She was so good, and insisted on brushing her teeth. (my kids are obsessed with teeth brushing) I think it turned out so cute. I obviously am not going to do it all of the time but it was cute for a change. What do you think?Today Nathan worked from home, I had an appointment, it had snowed yesterday and after yesterdays craziness I asked him to stay at home for the day. He did and while he was on a conference call I came up to my room and heard my kids interacting with the television. They aren't allowed to watch that much during the day but today was an exception. This is what I found...I love that they are such good little friends and like to be together. I also love how Bridget thinks she is just as big as Lucas and tries to do everything he does. That was the day, boring. uneventful.but mine!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Madison does the same thing. She brushes her teeth every time I do her hair. Isn't it fun now that it's long enough to style? Won't be long before you can give your new little girl twinner hair! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thing you should do a post of last night's events. Your day ended with a bang! Love the curled Bridge hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The curls are really cute!! I look forward to the day, when Lindsey will have a sibling to play with!!

    ReplyDelete