Valentines Day Catch Up

I got to help out with BOTH class parties this year! 
It was really super fun, and Lucas's teacher told me she was going to make me a cape because of how super I was during his party. I'll explain further down.

Bridget's party was so cute!

 All of her friends were so cute.
 Then I went to Lucas's class and his teacher was a little overwhelmed with how things were shaking out in class, so I stood up front of the class and ran the party. All of the kids did exactly as I had directed and it was so nice. The other moms were running the other stations so we could get through the fun.

 Lucas and Max, the two redheads.
Max lives in our neighborhood.
 Lucas's Robot. It says "feed me valentines"

This year the kids passed out things to do.
Lucas Paper Airplanes that you fold yourself
Bridget passed out scratch cards where you design the outfit
Scarlett passed out fold a flower cards

Lucas's class wrote love notes to other teachers at the school.
Lucas couldn't pick just one teacher so he wrote 2. (with the other boys)


 On actual Valentines, we were in the mountains, so the kids did a lot of this (on top of the snow cave)
 Then, Ben and Danielle came and brought the kids something fun. All 8 of them got something cool!


It was a great holiday for them.
Although, my kids told Nathan on the way home from the cabin that they liked my Valentines better. Hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment