Rainy / Estes

We were so stoked to go to Estes with the Witte's until Nathan heard on Tuesday (rockies game) that he got a huge promotion! I mean, Yay! Promotion! But, that meant that he might have to work through the weekend so he could be prepared for Monday. We were right, he got pulled in and we were not able to camp like we had originally planned. We love to camp, and so do the kids, and everyone was totally bummed, but that didn't stop us from having a blast in the rain!


Then, Nathan found out he was done with his project early, so we woke up the kids at 430am and headed to Estes. They were tired, and excited.




We had Breakast with Grandma and Grandpa and Spencer.

 After, Nathan took the kids on a hike. I stayed at camp to help clean up.



 Nathan took all of these. I was still cleaning back at camp.

 When I was done, I took the babies for a walk and Nathan took Spencer and the older 3 golfing.




I put the littles down for nap. Even though we are out, I still have a schedule!
 
Ben and Danielle arrived with Maxton!!
The kids adore him!

Grandma had the kids play camping Bingo.
Lucas learned knots with Grandpa.

 Then it rained and rained. So everyone watched a movie and waited for it to pass.This gave Grandma and I time to assemble dinner.

 Mason was in charge of cooking dinner.

Danielle and Ben also took the kids on another hike.

 For Dessert we had (my favorite) Chocolate pudding cake and homemade ice cream!
 and Ben was there too!

We left at 830 and the kids fell asleep before we left the grounds.
We had a fun day from Dusk till Dawn.



No comments:

Post a Comment