A Baptism!

Today was a big day for this boy:




Today was the day that Lucas was baptized!


It was a great day! All of his classmates (minus 1) were there, and some surprise guests came too!
He was so excited to get baptized, and I didn't torture him by giving a super long baptism talk.
(I spoke because I am the CTR 7 teacher AND his mom)




 Phil and Theo and Auntie Steph were there too!



It was a fun day, and the party afterwards was even more fun!


Noah explaining something on Lucas's new kindle.
We had a Mexican fiesta. Build your own nachos/soft tacos.
I made Sopapilla Cheesecake (Lucas's request)


 We had lots of laughs and then my Witte's tried out a pinata for the first time.







Then it was present time. Lucas's theme it seemed was sports related.
 Here is his super favorite thing right now!


He loved everything about today.
I am so happy for this kid, and I am happy to have a fun week with my 
sister now that all of this hoopla is over.


Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment