Boise!

Our first stop (after dinner) was Goody's Soda Shop.
The kids were excited to try this place.





We even let them spend their chore money on a treat for the hotel room.
We got to the hotel and had a rough time getting to sleep. The kids were wound up and I was trying to find something.
We ended up watching Treehouse Masters (which I love)

The next morning, we had breakfast in the hotel and then off to the BAM.
The kids thought it was funny that they were like the DAM.

I really wanted to see this exhibit.


Just like Denver's, Boise had a kid kid.

We enjoyed that. 

Then we went into the interactive room.



  
 I am not going to lie, the kaleidoscope maker was my favorite. 
I had to kick the kids off so that I could play on it. 

After the BAM, we went to Boise State. Lucas's teacher is OBSESSED with his alma mater


 Then Nathan took us all to Tucano's. He wanted a special fancy dinner, but it was NRA weekend, and most of the hotels were slammed with people. Getting a reservation was going to be a nightmare. It was actually nice to have a weekday to explore.



 We made Lucas try chicken hearts.
See it on his fork? Yep, he ate it and liked it!



On the way out, we ran into a few friends.

I am going to stop this post here, and wrap it all up tomorrow. The missionaries had zone conference, so they were all waiting outside. The kids LOVED seeing them.

1 comment:

  1. We love Tucanos! I love even more that kids under 8 are free!

    ReplyDelete