Twin Falls

I am running around like crazy trying to get everything done for the B&G. Ugh!
Any way, here are Twin Falls pictures from the 7th. (I am only 10 days behind)


It was so incredibly windy, I didn't even have the kids get out of the car.
Then, after I declared this, EVERYONE had to go to the bathroom.
UGH!

So we went in another church building, where there was a funeral going on.
After that, we went off to look out point.

 The Snake River is incredible. It goes all the way through downtown IF and near our house,
and even past that. Evil Knievel did a jump here:

Crazy!


 It was even windier up at the look out.




Then we stopped for Costco Hotdogs, and drinks for lunch, and drove home.
We made it just in time for Emma S's birthday party, and Emma H's letters!

It was a fun weekend, and then I came home to a bunch of stuff to do.
Sigh, isn't that always the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment