Buh-Bye!

I went to Natalie's to get a trim, because I changed my mind on how short I was actually going to cut it and when I got there she told me how glad she was that I was not going to be chicken and chop it all off! So I said umm, okay let's do it. I really like how it turned out, 6 1/2 inches later! :)
Before and After
The back
I wonder how it will look curly when I let it air dry since she can't straighten it out for me everyday. :( I wish!

What do you think? Nathan said I look younger and the man at the grocery store told me I look great for having 3 kids! Hahaha. I was just sick of having the same hairstyle since I was 19 and sick of the 3 month post partum shedding! :) Thanks Natalie you did a great job!

16 comments:

  1. It looks great and so shiny too! I wish I was brave enough to cut my hair.
    I am so glad you didn't do that ugly pixie hair cut where it is so short the person looks like a boy!
    I can't wait to see it at church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have beautiful hair, both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Way to be brave. Always feel like I need a drastic hair change after I have my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie Marshall6/14/09, 7:42 AM

    Awesome! I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandie in WI6/14/09, 7:42 AM

    AWESOME! I love it Val. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really cute! Strangely, it does make you look younger, which it's usually opposite. Quicker and easier to manage too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I love it! So glad you went with it. Except that I DIDN'T know you were chickening out! HAHA you never told me that! :) Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks AWESOME!!! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH!!! I seriously LOVE it! I can't even believe how much I love it!! I am getting my hair cut!!! Woohoo!! I am seriously inspired by this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it too!! I need to know pricing. ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! I like it curly like you had it at church today

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cynthia Del Rosario6/14/09, 2:50 PM

    It looks FANtastic! I want to get my hair cut too! You are like the new Rachel Greene! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute Valerie!!! I really liked it at church today too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I definately do LOVE it!!! I'm so glad I got to see you, even though it wasn't nearly long enough;(

    ReplyDelete