Neat, I mean Great

I just love when our ward has park day and NOBODY shows up. (sarcastic) Everyone in my ward HATES the purple park, and yet every year it seems to be on the list and every time Wednesday lands on the purple park no one seems to show up. It happened both times last year and this year the first of 2x this summer no one came. Why is it still on the list? I am still trying to figure it out.

Any way we didn't need anyone to be there to have a good time. Lucas asked me several times where is friends were and I told him that he smelled bad and no one wanted to be around him, he laughed and said that it had to be Scarlett because she still wears diapers! Hahaha.

The kids did their usual, Bridget surprising me more and more with her "if he can do it I can do it" attitude...I mean the chick even went down the fire pole! Lucas was happy to run and be crazy, Bridget was and probably will always be the crazy one.


Scarlett was talking up a storm, she was telling me that the children torture her when I am blogging and that she would prefer to be in my arms while I am typing. She also told me she is ready for baby food. The cereal and formula isn't as tasty as it used to be.


It wasn't a complete loss, I mean Bridget prefers sunbathing alone anyway...

After the short 45 minutes at the park we went swimming with Kathy and Rachel. There are no pictures of this because I was trying to keep Bridget from drowning since she felt that she didn't need me to hold her the entire time. Bridget thought it was funny to climb out of the floatie and try and jump off the stairs while I wasn't looking. Lucas had a great time until we left and he cried because he wanted to be in Grandpa's pool next.

When they woke up from nap Lucas said to me "I had a really neat, I mean great time today mom. I am lucky that you have so many friends." It was so funny, I had to make that the blog title! :)

4 comments:

  1. That picture of Bridget is FREAKING hilarious! You must laugh everyday with her in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't blame Lucas for wanting to be at Grandpa's pool with the waterfall. After all, it is more fun with Gramps.

    I love the pic of Bridge at the end of the slide, eyes closed, looking up at the sky, like a model posing. Haha

    Send my hugs and kisses to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freddie Spaghetti6/18/09, 10:35 AM

    Howdy little grand bambino and bambinas from sunny Califonia. You all look so cute and I miss you all very much. Lucas and Bridget be nice to your sister Scarlett. Lucas we will play golf real soon. Bridget if you show me a Cory face I'll give you hugs and kisses and Scarlett soon I will teach you how to take total control of things !!
    Caio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taht looks like a fun park to me.

    ReplyDelete