Keep on doing fun

We went to the ward park day which is in my subdivision. I asked for it to be on the list because it has a lot of great features...
1) NO WOODCHIPS
2) BIG GRASSY AREA
3) COVERED PAVILLION
4) SWINGS and SLIDES
5) WALKING DISTANCE FROM MY HOUSE
6) NO WOODCHIPS
I was worried that no one would come because let's face it, there really isn't high attendance this year. Last year we had a consistent group of mommies and kids come and this year it seems like one or two families show up. I will admit that I am a park snob and that I will not go to one particular park on our list because I loathe that park, for many reasons...BUT I try and make it to every other park on time. Okay enough of that.

Today we get there and...THERE WAS A GREAT TURN OUT!
Five other moms with their kids came! It was awesome. Except for the mugginess, yuck! It was so humid, it made me glad I didn't live in the south! :)

On our way home Lucas shouts "I need to keep on doing fun" and Bridget says "swimming" so...that is what we did when we got home! :) I love Summer.

Bridget has no fear.




They were having so much fun jumping in.


I think this next one is hilarious...

Isn't this what summer is all about?

Swinging soaking wet, and running around the grassy backyard?

Spitting up because mommy pushes the swing too fast, only 15 minutes after you eat?
Either way I am glad we came back home to "keep on doing more fun!"

2 comments:

  1. Looks like they had a good time. You take great pictures for someone who doesn't do it professionally! :)

    Its probably easy with such cute subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness look at those eyes! She is such a pretty baby!

    ReplyDelete