Bridget's SPAmazing Weekend, part three!

Bridget woke up, and slapped on her birthday outfit that she picked out.
Auntie Steph and Phil came over and then we went to Breakfast.

She treated us to IHop. I was pretty good, and the owner "loved" Bridget.
Kind of in a creepy way, but we are going to move on from that.

Next, Auntie Steph took us to this awesome indoor playground.




She did a great job picking this outfit out!
She was so happy it matched her toes!


This was a treehouse with slides and stuff.
Then we went to TRU to pick out GiGi's present.
She picked this and a Hello Kitty Ring Pop!


After TRU we had Milkshakes and Fries from In and Out for Lunch! YUM-O!
Something totally awesome about Bridget was that she wanted to Learn how to blow a bubble with gum.
Since that is my sister and I's favorite thing to do, we had a little lesson.



 She looks SO grown up in this picture! EEK!


 So, she tried...



and she did it!
But, let's face it...no one can beat me in a bubble blowing contest!


 Or a picking it out of your hair, and chin, contest. LOL Just Kidding!

A little later in the day, Bridget practiced with her play makeup/nail kits.



We were pretty good at playing along. :)



For dinner we went out for Chinese. This is one of my favorite places here in CA.

Stephanie texted Theo 
Aww, Shucks! I miss you dad!

 Then I texted him: Me too!

We all got a good chuckle from that and then something came over me.
I was being so irreverent.
We belted out Justin Bieber way too loud. Windows down and shouting wild.

I mean, if you know how I am with Christmas music - or any 90s chick music, you will totally get it!
Stephanie was right there with me.
I already lost my voice, so I sounded like a barking dying dog, but Bridget LOVED it!

Bridget JUST got this CD for her birthday. She was so excited to sing to it!


Then we danced in front of the car.



She went to bed with a huge smile and a full belly!
She told her brother on the nightly phone call that this was the "best birthday of her WHOLE life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment