Popcorn and Pie

I bought Brave as a Christmas present but the man of the house pretty much said we needed to bust it open for family movie night.  We had a special visit from my new Visiting Teacher and she brought Pumpkin Pie!

So we just had homemade Parmesan Popcorn and Hot Chocolate for dinner AND Pumpkin Pie for dessert.
It was fun, and the hubs liked the movie!


Not much else is happening here. 
Soooooooo looking forward to the break this week. I need a week to gear up for Christmas.

One good thing is that I finished ALL the shopping this weekend (present wise) and only have 5 "things" to "make" and I am D O N E! Wahoo!

3 comments:

  1. We bought Brave and watched it last night with some popcorn too! Cute movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky. Your visiting teacher doesn't make me pie. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're lucky. Your visiting teacher doesn't make me pie. ;-)

    ReplyDelete