Have an Ice Day!

It has been snowing since Thursday Morning.
The kids have LOVED how much we have received because Colorado (at least where we lived) hardly got this much accumulation.
 




 We live in a small town and it is absolutely gorgeous here.

 Bridget is on this cartwheel kick lately.
I can't get her to stop, ever.

 Then Nathan came out to pull the kids on the sleds. I love having him home all of the time.


 Scarlett was trying to sneak by me, so she could ride her bike.
She didn't think I would notice her helmet.

 Static bangs.
 

The kids are really embracing Idaho like I hoped they would.
They think it is so cool that school lets them play outside during the snowy recess.
 
 
What a fun Friday! We were outside together for 2+ hours.
The kids loved having their Daddy at their side, ready to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment