Thanksgiving @ the Starks!

We were invited to a friends house this year. It was a very relaxing and fun change to the normal large family, lots of people, Witte Thanksgiving.
 Don't get me wrong, we love Witte Thanksgiving - but - this was a nice change.

I wish I took more pictures. I thought I did, but when I got home - not so much.


Nathan went shooting with Sean's brothers. He had a great time. Sean even snapped a picture for me! LOL

While the men were gone we had activities for the kids.






It was really fun to get to know Sean's family. The kids played the women cooked, and then there was a small fire.
 

It is okay though, because it peeled right off, I topped it with pecans and brown sugar and it was so good. I mean, really good.


We were stuffed and went home with leftovers.
Lucas really liked the stuffing. He told Jessica it was the best he has ever had!

The kids had fun, the adults had fun. It was really mellow and relaxed.
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: