Arvada 1,2,3 Trunk or Treat/Carnival

1,2,3 means that the 3 wards joined together to have one big Halloween party and it sure was a party! Ryan and Veronica invited us, like last year and we had a GREAT time! It gave me some ideas on how to do ours for next year that's for sure! :) We walked in and played at the carnival for an hour, here are the kids having some fun with the games...I was recognized by someone I didn't know. She said she was embarrassed to tell me how she knew me, but I assured her it wouldn't be a big deal...She confessed she reads my blog everyday! I laughed and said really? I thought it was flattering and told her that we all blog stalk. As I was walking out I told another girl I didn't know her but I thought I had seen her blog before and she said she reads mine too! I don't think my blogs are all that great, in fact the only reason why I do them is for my parents who can't see my kids everyday. This just makes me more sure of why I like the blogging world though, you can see what others are doing and get ideas from them, and ultimately make new friends, so YEA for blogs! My favorite part about this activity was catching up with old friends. I love this about Arvada activities, there is always someone you know, (whether it is through blogging) or the singles ward! :)

Before we started to walk the Trunks, I had to get pictures on the rocks like I did last year. They turned out sooo cute :)
Last year:
This year:
Plus 2 more:
Then off to the Trunks. Lucas really made out! I had to sift through his bag and pull out my favorites before I could let him pick a candy for himself! Bridget loved the attention. We had a fun time and I am glad we were invited!

3 comments:

  1. We'll have to get a picture of Lucas and Keegan together at our Trunk-or-treat because Keegan is going to be a lion too. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I LOVED your kids costumes! They were adorable!~haha, a fellow blogstalker! (I really do remember you from A-7 though, right before you got married I moved into the ward. . . )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those lion and ladybug costumes! Where did you get them?
    Both kids look so adorable and warm.

    ReplyDelete