Drama

After my dramatic and very very scary 4 hour OB appointment this morning, I am glad to report that the drama wasn't completely over until after nap time and we went outside to check the mail. Man I love the fall, not only for the clothes but for the awesome weather and the leaves falling. Today Bridget discovered the leaves and was so cute about it! :) It almost made me forget all of the awful things that happened today and last month! whew! Yea for fall! (and if you click on this pic^ you can see her toofers there are 2!)

Bridget looks like my Grandpa Jerry in this picture (below)

4 comments:

  1. Are you ok??? What's been going on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened at your Dr Appointment? 4 hours?
    Are you and the baby ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You think you can just mention a scary OB appointment and not tell the rest of the story!? Time for another post girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the panicked questions! It just goes to show how much people love and care about you!

    ReplyDelete