What the ?!?!

My Mother in Law has told me and Veronica several times that one day you will put your baby to sleep and when they wake up they look grown up, like a totally different person.

Bridget just had one of those days. She doesn't look like a teenager or anything like that but man today she just doesn't look like my fat little frankfurter anymore. I put her in some big girl jeans, and a big girl shirt and did her hair and she walked off like a little toddler. This makes me a little sad but I have 6 more months to anticipate another little baby who will also eventually grow up. :(

She is the best baby when it comes to doing hair. She has so much of it covering her ears that I have had to start putting it up. She will sit in front of the mirror and laugh and smile till I am all done and then she just waits until I am ready to put her down.

I am not a girly girl in any way, shape or form, but I think my Bridgey will be...I guess we will have to wait and see!

4 comments:

  1. She's just one of the cutest girls, ever! I love those cheeks and those big brown eyes... better get your bat ready, won't take long for them dumb boys to notice. lol

    They do grow up way too fast, don't they? How are you feeling these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, you did it...don't you LOVE puting pig tails in her hair? so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do "grow-up" so super fast, huh. She is adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting either! It is great that she loves for you to do her hair! That makes life easier...seriously, in my house it would :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. paige has that same shirt!! it's sooo adorable! gotta love target stuff.

    hey, so what's a gal gotta do to get added to the prestigious friends and family list?

    :)

    ReplyDelete