An unexpected surprise

I'm....still pregnant.
We're having.....I don't know yet, 2 more weeks because they couldn't get me in yet.

No, No the surprise wasn't for me or about me! It was for the kids! I didn't even know about it. The doorbell rang, the DHL man drove away before I could answer it (what is their problem anyway) and Lucas said "I know, I know its for me!"

I looked all over the package and there it was. A message to my kiddos: Happy Halloween Bridget and Lucas! Love Grandma and Grandpa Horn.

So this is the cute stuff they got!
(Bridget pointing out that HER name was first)
Lucas immediately noticing that he got the scary cat and that there was lots of chocolate treats for him in the box, he was mad because I took all of the Take 5's out :) THEY ARE FOR ME!
Here they are...SO CUTE Thanks G'ma and G'pa Horn!

This video doesn't do their excitement justice but know that they really liked it:

No comments:

Post a Comment