Giggles and Grins

There is something to be said about bedtime. Just the clean smell of hair, or the smell of too much lotion on the skin, or maybe it's the footie fleece jammies that little ones wear that make me smile. I don't really know, but I do know that I love bedtime. It could also be that Nathan is in charge of bath/bed/story time every night and I can just hear the laughter for the top of the stairs.
I think my kids love it too because they get a phone call from my parents or my sisters almost every night. This is the highlight of their evening for sure.There is just one thing we need to figure out...how not to take off the jammies completely when we need to go potty! :) hehehe That was the challenge last night. Oh well we will try again tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. i *LOVE* those jammies. paige had them. i've already bought her 4T jammies for our austin winter. footie jammies are the best, lol.

    i love good-smelling kids too. you just want to hug and sniff them all over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know why you love bedtime *wink wink*! I love Bridget's pjs!!! Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just have to comment again on those flippin' jams! I freaking love them!! I also love Bridget in them. When I move to Colorado, we will seriously have to have some twinner pictures with our girls. I guess we can throw Rosaline in and have a triplets picture. Then you will have another girl and it will have to be quads or whatever! that is a seriously long code I have to type in right now...

    ReplyDelete