Tag! 8 Random Facts

1. I make cookies everyday in the last trimester of pregnancy.

2. I love to be ready and out the door by 8am on Saturdays.

3. I like to pretend I am a tourist when we go to different Colorado places like the Springs or wherever.

4. I have climbed 3 fourteeners, and plan on climbing the rest with Nathan before I die.

5. It has been at least 4 years where I haven't been alone...without Nathan or my kids. Sheesh they are always there! I can't get rid of them. :) I suspect it will be this way for another 22 years!

6. I love to eat cream cheese or ranch dressing with almost anything.

7. I love to answer the phone. My house phone simul-rings with my cell so that I never miss a call. I know that is so weird.

8. Wednesday is my favorite day of the week, because it is the day I don't do any chores and just play with my kids.

Tag: Hilary and Amy

Here are the rules
1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves
2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm...I will be waiting on your doorstep for those delicious cookies once that 3rd trimester starts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yeah. Where were my cookies last time by the way. Oh well, not too much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny! I like to avoid the phone! it gets worse the older i get!

    and yum on that cookie habit!

    (How are you feeling these days?)

    P.S. You blog WAAAY more than me, and I simply can never keep up on my commenting. Will you forgive me if I just read, then comment every third post or so?? :( I'm lame, I know.

    ReplyDelete