Faces

Before I get to my actual post post I wanted to share how blessed we are to have Scarlett in our house. The happiness that follows her is overwhelming. The kids can't stop smiling and kissing her and Nathan is just so loving and happy all of the time. I thought I would be normal, like it's just another kid, but I find myself even staring at her so happy and filled with this great feeling like she has big plans for us. So far she has been sleeping 6 hours at a time at night. so we only have to get up once. It took her 4 days to figure out what family she was born into (a scheduled one) but now she gets it and we are so lucky! :)

Okay here we go...

I take all sorts of weird pictures of the kids so I can get random facial expressions for a book I am making (when am I not making a book?) anyway here are some good ones so far...

Lucas (WARNING its hard to tell if this is Lucas or Scarlett)
Bridget (NOTE...she blew up after 3 weeks like a puffer fish)
Scarlett (THOUGHTS..I think she has Bridgey's cheeks and Lucas's everything else)
Lastly, All of my kids have extremely LOOOOONG fingers. It is the first thing people say when they see my kids. It is a little abnormal but I like it so I think it's cute. Why do I mention this? Because for some reason they all play with their fingers like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. EXAMPLE:Oh wow, I just noticed B and S are wearing the same shirt...crazy! I also like that Luca's wrinkly forehead and furrowed brow is mostly like Mr. Burns. HAHAHA I love that they are all the same in the little things that they do. I hope Scarlett gains some weight here soon, and that she is as caring and kind as her big brother. I hope that she has her own personality because she will need one to survive in this house! :) I feel so grateful to have 3 cute little ones and I just wanted to share.

5 comments:

  1. They all really are adorable, and I'm so happy all is going well for you so far! Also, I LOVE the Mr. Burns comparison, that's freakin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you! I appreciate your post. You know why. Thank you for thinking of my and my needs yet again! Beautiful babies! Well done old girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the Mr. Burns post! How funny is that! AND I love Lucas' kissy faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SO crazy little. Good thing she will be bigger by the time I see her, i am always scared I will break the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post was GREAT! Loved it all!!

    ReplyDelete