Little Sisters

My mom doesn't know I am writing this right now, she is down the stairs finishing the kitchen, she is painting it right now. I felt like I should blog about the problem with little sisters, my sisters really. So here it goes...

The problem with little sisters is that they never leave you alone...

She likes to mess with your train table right after you clean it off to play on it...
She doesn't know how to share MY toys...even at 6 weeks old!
She always beats me at Dr. Mario on the Wii...
She never wants to play the same game as me...
She eats the last of the ketchup, drinks the last boxed drink and makes me eat the Dora snacks because she wanted the Diego snack, MY Diego snack. I always get in trouble even though she starts the fight. She insists on wearing my clothes and has even gone as far as wearing my undies. What really makes me mad is that she heard Mommy talking to Robert's mom on the phone last night about going skating with Robert and all of my friends and she made this happen:
I just know it was her! She didn't want me to have any fun. When I say she I mean Bridget!
Don't even get me started on this little one...Scarlett is mad that she can't torment me yet!
It's tough being a Big Brother, trust me.
This all kinda reminds me of a certain Mercer Mayer book...

By: Lucas Witte

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with Lucas on this topic! It is all true! Luckily my sister moved to Louisiana and I don't have to deal with it from her. Now it's all Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaay too cute!!! About the snow - that was at 7:30am...we are still getting dumped on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm sorry Lucas. I sent that snow to you, so it's my fault. And when Scarlett gets a little older, hopefully she'll get Bridgy back for you. Sisters are mean to each other too! Madison beats Kylie up every day! At least you can't ever fight over boys, or clothes, or make-up. Things will get better for you;)

    ReplyDelete