Tres Wittes

Now that I have 3 little ones at home, (only since Sunday) people have been asking me how things are going. Well, right now things are great because all Scarlett does is sleep. The kids absolutely LOVE her. It is funny because I used to make fun of Kathy because her kids LOVE babies, but mine are completely head over heels for Scarlett!

If she is crying, Lucas says to her "Don't worry we are all here to take care of you"
Bridget gets a worried face and tries to fix it herself.

Scarlett is a content little thing being only 4 days old, and I am sure things will change since you know, they always do! She is only wide awake when the kids are around her, as if she knows that is the only way to get rid of them. If she is sleeping they try to entertain her so when she hears their voices her eyes are WIDE open to let them know she can see them and then they will leave her alone. Hehehe.
This is Lucas and Bridget first seeing Scarlett at the hospital...
These are a few pictures of what's been going on lately...you know in the 2 days we've all been home. :) I love Bridget's morning hair. Haha...As you can see they adore her! :)
Wish us luck week 3 and 5 are the hardest...I know; I've done this before! :)

7 comments:

  1. When I had Gwendolyn, in many of the pictures of the three together Gwendolyn was screaming her head off. It was just too much, they were too much. So far, it looks as though she likes them. Plus, she is still alive, breathing, unbattered. These are all good signs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still, all good signs. Of course, they may just still be planning their attack. You really never know. Think of the sprayer incident. You know they had been planning and plotting that one. They just waited for you to let them do the dishes. Then the moment you walked away, BAM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I got to see you while I was there. She sure is a cute baby:) I can't wait to come back now. I hope things continue to go well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is going to have beautiful piano player hands. Look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing all three pairs of hands in a picture and seeing the difference in size...you made some beautiful babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics Val. I'm so glad that your kids like babies just like mine.

    ReplyDelete