Family Night

We had a fun day at another park this morning, took awesome naps and then picked up Nathan at the Park n'Ride and suprised the kids with Family Night at the pool. We grabbed a quick dinner and spent the evening at the Rec Center. We all got in for free so it was totally worth going! :) The kids had a great time.

We learned a few things about the children....
The best thing about getting ready for a swimming outing are the new shoes.
This was the best part for Bridget - well until we got there. She kept saying thank you over and over again because she LOVED these flip flops. It was almost weird how much she loved them.
We noticed that Bridget is losing her baby body, and that she is half fish. The girl basically was on her own the entire time. I thought she was drowning at one point but Nathan assured me that she was doing it on purpose.Lucas and Bridget went on the slide so many times, and loved to pull the cord to soak each other. It was hard to pull them away from this part of the pool.They liked having splashing contests and after I snapped this one it became more clear how much they look alike! :)
The last thing I learned was that I am too pregnant to go to the pool alone, and I am so grateful that Nathan loves to go and play with the kids, other wise I would have had a harder time getting them out of the pool. Luckily Nathan had things under control! HAHAHA

If any one ever wants to go swimming with us I get in for free at the Rec for life, something about a certain football player almost killing me in college. He claims he owes me, I am just grateful to live near his place of employment! HAHAHA Thanks Mike!

2 comments:

  1. The kids look like they had alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing, NOTHING, better than a really cute pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete