Matchy Matchy

This is not the first time or the last time I will be posting about matching my kids. Today was just a regular day, we got ready to go to Kathy's to watch her kids and I realized...I had a matching outfit on the girls. Bridget wanted to hold her "bebe" so I let her while I blowdried my hair. I looked over and she was singing twinkle twinkle to Scarlett. It was so cute. I thought I was getting video but I just got a few pictures, it was so sweet.

I can't wait for spring, there are a ton of outfits I am dying to put them in! :)
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Horn! :)

4 comments:

  1. Auntie Veronica4/1/09, 11:14 AM

    I love Briggies sweet eyes in the first picture. i love all your kids you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo cute!! So thanks for meeting up for lunch, I think your kids are soooo cute and entertaining!!!! Will you let me know the address for the blog you were telling me about...THANKS! I beat the snow home...yay!

    ReplyDelete