It's that time again...

Matching Sunday's!!! Wa-hoo! You all have no idea how excited I have been to put my girls in matching dresses. No seriously...as soon as we found out Scarlett was a girl we rushed to the store to buy matching dresses. Well, Grandma Horn bought Bridget this cute little sweater dress from Baby Gap last year and chubby Bridget could only wear it once. So I searched and searched and found another one in 18-24 months so the girls could match...here goes:
Lucas wore a pink button down shirt so he didn't feel left out. We had a great day at church and we even got to see Scarlett's new little friends, Baby Jane Olsen and Baby Avery Waken. So Cute! We still haven't met 2 other of the March babies, maybe next week. :)

8 comments:

  1. I love those little dresses! They are so cute! I want one, but I don't think they come in my size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute!!! Love the dresses! Isn't it great to have two girls...that is my favorite thing to do too, I love to dress them in matching clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I SOOOOO love matching outfits. It's the BEST part of having two girls. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curse you and your seriously cute baby girl outfits and seriously cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! When my boys were little I loved dressing them alike. It is so fun to have two of the same sex close together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Bridget's cheese face, it isn't as good as Lucas' but it is getting there. You need to help me pick the piant for "your" room in the house, you guys will probably stay there the most. ;). I miss you SO much and the chitlins and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete