Another Free Day

But this time at the zoo!  We invited Kirsta and Patrick and Eli and Rachel and Anna and Isaac to join us in the fun.

Here we are waiting for everyone to come in the freezing sun.  It was 41 this morning at 9:30am.

Lucas and Patrick looking at the Elephants.
After this picture I realized that this particular trip needed to be photographed by my 3 year old. So the next few shots are the zoo from Lucas's perspective.

These are the monkeys (above)

These are baboons I think? (above)

These are the penguins.  I am noticing that the zoo is not for short people!

These are orange hair warthogs. (above)
Then it was time for the train ride.

I moved Bridget up so I could sit next to Patrick.  Kirsta stayed with baby Eli and Scarlett.

Here is Isaac. He looks so cute in this one and this one too...(below)

Anna let me take one of just her! Those were her terms..."You can take a picture if its just of me"


Patrick made train sounds with me the whole way.

Then we stopped for lunch.


We figured it was time to head out since the little ones (except Patrick) were getting tired.
So we made our last stop by the Jumping Mat.

Bridget was concerned that Patrick wasn't jumping with her so she followed him until he did it.

but as she was giving up and walking away...he did it!

Rachel and I left and Kirsta stayed because she is cool like that and we all had a good time I think.  You can't beat a free day at the zoo!

2 comments:

  1. Kandice Torno1/19/10, 6:56 AM

    "I wish it had been 41 degrees here... at any time in the past three months, ha ha ha! I bet it was around 8 degrees at 9:30 this morning.

    Cool pictures, from all perspectives."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you guys couldn't hang tough with us - we stayed til 1:30!! Patrick couldn't get enough of the snakes and fish. Maybe instead of the zoo I just need to head to the fish and reptiles section of PetSmart more often :)

    ReplyDelete