Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes
(Turn and face the stranger)
Ch-ch-Changes
Oh, look out you rock 'n rollers
Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes
(Turn and face the stranger)
Ch-ch-Changes
Pretty soon you're gonna get a little older
Time may change me
But I can't trace time
I said that time may change me
But I can't trace time 

Remember this song from Shrek 2?
I think this is an interesting lyric
"Don't tell them to grow up and out of it"

This song really in its entirety is interesting...we were actually watching Shrek 2 today after lunch group because I am exhausted! Whew!  17 diners in 2 days is a lot with Activtiy Days and then Lunch Group but nothing I can't handle! :)

Why the song?  Well it was playing during the movie and my kids were playing with this rocking horse Lucas got for Christmas 2 years ago and I remembered how much he loved it and now how much Bridget loves it and then they were playing so cute on it...

so of course I had to take pictures,,,

and all good things had to come to an end...

Classic right? Well in all seriousness just watching this (the cuteness) it made me realize how much things can change...here they are Jan 2 2008

I know so sweet huh?

All of this made me miss my babies.  I don't feel like I have one anymore because Scarlett is well...

she's all grow'd up!

5 comments:

  1. Now Bridget does the choking and strangling 'round here! Ahhhhh yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!!!! I can't even take how fast these kids grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! That makes ME miss babies, TOO. :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the comparison picture! but you're right, scarlett is getting so big! time for #4 i guess! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when my kids love on each other. They are getting so big. You have lots to look forward to even if you will miss the young stuff. The time just flys like mad.

    ReplyDelete