Most Exciting Day

Today Lucas, Nathan and Bridget went to do church clean up.  It was our turn since we are at the end of the alphabet, to Lucas's suprise Robert was there cleaning up the building with his family too!  That is what happens when your last names both end in W...it was meant to be! Bridget kept looking for Anna at the church and even though she couldn't find her she still helped clean up.

We came home and Nathan took all 3 kids out for a walk, they roamed the neighborhood and said hi to everyone in the ward that they could see.  When they got home from the walk it was already time to eat lunch and take a nap.  So they did that and then it was time to go to the shoe store.

Scarlett needed a pair since she is walking all over the place, and it is high time that she is in shoes at church!  So we did that and then went grocery shopping, the kids love to go grocery shopping! This time they went seperatley with Nathan to find 3 items and then switched so each person got a turn in the cart, and special time with Daddy.

On the way home we realized how beautiful it was outside (52 degrees and sunny) so we decided to take advantage of that and throw the groceries in the fridge and hit the local park. The kids loved it!  We were there for about 1 hour.
she loves the swings!
hair in the wind
fire pole!
whee!
looking for fires
all by myself!
hiding

When we got home I started to make dinner, tonight it is BBQ chicken when Lucas and Bridget saw it go into the oven they both shouted HORRAY!!! Lucas gave me and Nathan a hug and said thanks for the "Most Exciting Day" I laughed and he said "we never go on a walk and to the park and to the grocery store on the same day!  I even got to see Robert, and get to eat fatty legs for dinner! Thank You Thank You!"

Anytime Lucas, Anytime!

As I posted this we were able to Skype with the Horns, that just added to the excitement!

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving those super-white finger tips as she clings for dear life! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget's hair looks like a fountain, that is too cool! I missed you today, but I am glad that you posted so that I can get closer to having that song out of my head. Why is Nathan wearing shorts? Men, they get so excited for warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those "best day ever"s, way to take advantage of the gorgeous weather! We had a "best day" on saturday, too! Hooray for Saturdays, they are there to be enjoyed, BBQ chicken and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that picture of Bridget on the ladder. She is so cute. I love it when my kids say stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete