Attention!

Ladies and Gentlemen

We have a WALKER!!!

Scarlett has decided to join Toddlerhood 2 weeks early!
Lucas and Bridget both started walking at 10 months and Scarlett had to one up them!
Just Kidding.

She does the walker a little bit
and then its on her own.

Of course I deleted the video but don't worry I will get one up.
She loves to walk "next to Bridget" and Bridget doesn't like this at all.
I would also like to add that she still has no teeth (yay)
and she still loves nap time(s)

Good Job Baby Girl!

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Yay! I'm sooo not ready for the mobility stage. I still like that I can leave the room and not have him follow me... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun when they learn new things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I thought you were doing to announce that you are pregnant, which I wouldn't be surprised it you are since I know you like them close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I thought you were doing to announce that you are pregnant, which I wouldn't be surprised it you are since I know you like them close.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I love when they learn to walk! And nap times are THE best! All my kids are nappers (even the school aged ones who claim they aren't).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luckily Rozzy learned to walk 3 weeks before Scarlett. I was almost going to be more proud of your kids than mine...again.

    ReplyDelete