Our "Just cause I love you day..."

Which was observed on Saturday...

We helped the Porter's rearrange their furniture since that is my favorite thing on earth, next to my family, my husband and of course painting! :)

When we got home the kids walked into the kitchen to their surprise...
Nothing too fancy for obvious reasons, but it was special to us. Lucas kept asking what he did that was good so he could do it more to have surprises everyday. Hahaha.

The kids got to open the mail they had begging me to open...
Those 3D pop up cards are from Grandma and Grandpa Horn.  The kids wanted me to tape them on the wall so they" could always see the picture standing." Hehehe.

They picked out their treats and then we had a little lunch took naps and then went on a little treasure hunt because that is how I roll.
Scarlett ate 9 Hershey Kisses before we realized how messy they were! 

Nathan and I exchanged our conversation heart love letters to each other they were silly as usual and then I made a meal that Nathan picked out of my Cooking Light Magazine.  It was simple and the recipe is HERE. If you haven't cooked with Orzo before this is a good recipe to start with. Delicious!
I loved our fun little "Just cause I love you day." It also gave me a reason to make this...
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.

Hope yours was as special as ours!

1 comment:

  1. Kara Marshall2/14/10, 7:30 PM

    That cheesecake looks SOOO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete