Reading and Stripes

I usually need a quiet time activity around 4:30pm because my kids are wired and running and turn onto banshees at that time, but today they had their own quiet time at 9:30am. Yes AM!  It was weird and cute at the same time, so I pulled out the camera to take pictures of the cuteness and realized EVERYONE was in STRIPES. Totally unplanned, but now I love it and will have to pair them all up like this again.
Bridget prefers to read her books up-in-side down.
Scarlett prefers to read on her knees.
Lucas is very particular, he tries to sound out EVERY word.
Very very Quiet. Remember SSR in Elementary School? That made me hate reading.  
(Being forced to sit sustained silently and read all at the same time...yuck)
Scarlett also likes chewing the corners to mark her spot some people fold down the corners, but not this girl.
Amen!
Hahaha. I'm just kidding. Can we be done?
Not without a kiss!
That's it I'm outta here! Notice Lucas and Scarlett's mouths?  Must be a red head thing. LOL

It has been really fun having 3 kids, I love it!

3 comments: