10 Camp with Cousins, 11 Bike Ride with Cousins

Ryan and Veronica hosted our first ever cousin backyard camp out I brought dinner and dessert, and they did breakfast. On our way there, we got into a car accident. (we are okay but it made us late)

The kids were SO excited. It was so much fun!

For dinner I brought Walking Tacos.
No dishes!



Then we went to a park we are all familiar with...


One thing I actually like about Arvada...the trees!
Look at little Mason!

Nathan took the kids on a bike ride because Noah just learned how to ride a two wheeler.
Except, he didn't want to ride it at the park. (go figure)




Ryan brought his Roller Blades, and Veronica and I chatted with the little ones.



Then we came back, dressed in jammies, and had dessert. I made Muddy Buddies and Sunny Buddies.



We played out back and chatted all night.

Look! A rainbow!




The sky turned orange. It was still 8pm.





We went to bed at 9pm, and woke up to the power being out.



 We played more, (in the dark) and then cleaned up and headed out.


 It was fun, Lucas and Noah had a great time!


I am grateful that our kids are close and enjoy each other. I used to wish that my cousins were closer and that we had a relationship like my kids have with theirs.  My youngest cousin by the way is only 2 years older than Lucas. WEIRD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment