5. Drive a Race Car

The great thing about our activity today, is that we had a babysitter for the two littles. It was awesome!
She came over for 3 hours and I was able to hang with the older kids and do things that was just for them. She will be here every other week and we will rotate through our field trips this summer and date nights with Nathan, because he is STILL in school (shoot me now) A few more weeks, a few more weeks! *whew*

Anyway, I took the older kids to Boondocks to drive a race car!







The girls had a great time!


Since Lucas is taller, he could do the other track and the bigger cars.





We cheered him on and then went into the cooler, air conditioned part of boondocks.




We played a few games, and then had a churro on our way out.



It was great to come home to 2 very happy babies ready for lunch.

The kids worked on their summer books, and Bridget asked me to write hers down this time. She has been writing them and I will write the correct word under what she has sounded out.
Today's was particularly funny.


Then Nathan finally came home and Mason Monkey was being CRAZY!
I blame the babysitter. ;) She probably taught him that. Hahaha.


I loved that we got a special older kid day.This spring/summer/semester is killing me!
I can't wait till this next 6 week break. I need it more than anyone.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment