7. Park Days

We had a delicious breakfast.

Berry Breakfast Cobbler! So good!

Anyway,
Our ward is really good about planning a summer full of park days.

It is awesome because the kids play well, respect each other, and have a great time.

These pictures were taken at 9am. It was already 87 out, and at dinner it was 94.

H.O.T.



 Juliet wore underwear to the park. This was just a trial run. She learned all about wedgies...


She was also very helpful with her brother and sisters. She caught Mason when he fell off the bridge and she pushed her sisters on the swing. What a little mommy!


Mason was so cute in his little outfit with matching shoes!


He has really switched over to toddlerhood. Here he is climbing the rock wall all by himself!


 He is still little, but you would never know he was a preemie.   :)

Bridget was super happy to have a good chunk of her primary class there. She was being so nice and cute with her friends and I snapped this cute one of my brownie.


Then I looked over at Juliet who was swinging and saw this, so it was time to put away the camera and take care of that...


It was a fun day at the park until Bridget had a total meltdown when we left. Like full on scream fest. I told her I would wait to go home until she was done and she just kept screaming. I said to her that she was making the rest of her siblings suffer in the hot car while she was throwing this "tantrum" and she stopped immediately. On the 4 minute drive home it was revealed to me that she was up until 11pm playing on the kindle, so I told her she needed to take a nap and she did. She woke up a new person, which was great for me, since she is my helper until Nathan finally gets home. 
(I couldn't have handled Bratty Bridget for 6 more hours!)

Sometimes, we all have bad days, I am glad it can be fixed with a quick nap. :)
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment