Family Photos

Back in April when Chris got home from his mission we had pictures taken of the Witte Family.

Here is the "original" Witte Family.  

In order, Nathan 35, Jared 34, Ryan 32, Elizabeth 30, Gary, Cindy, Benjamin 28, Christopher 21, Spencer 20, Alexander 17. 


Even though everyone lives "close" (the furthest being Arizona and Utah), we don't see each other very often, but when they get together it is like no time has passed.

 Here are all of the Witte Women.

The three on the right are all having babies this year! They had to make up for lost time since Veronica and I had a kid every year for the past 6 years. Veronica jokes that when she had 1 kid I would have 2. That is sort of true. Sometimes, it feels true. Haha.


Here is everyone.


Here are the grandkids. 8 so far, 4 girls - 4 boys.
In August it will be 6 girls and we will find out what Danielle is having then too!


 Katie took pics of each family too. Here is our family.


It was a quick photo shoot, the pictures turned out great. Waaaaay better than 2 years ago...

I am glad we took pictures, and have current pictures of the Witte family.
This year was more natural and laid back,and I think the result was better.

Until next time - approximately 1.5 years till Alex leaves, and maybe 3 years from now when he gets back.

All these pictures make me want to take pics with the Horn's and Theodosiadis's. Maybe after baby Theodore is born. What? Didn't I mention MY sister is having a baby too? Well, she is, and that make 2 nieces, 1 nephew, and an unknown baby coming in 2013! Woo Hoo!

I love when people are having babies and I am not one of them! Haha.

3 comments:

  1. I love your comment on the end! You are so happy not to be having a baby! They are wonderful when you are in that stage but when you are done it is wonderful to see everyone else having babies. By the way I am having a baby in September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pictures. Your family looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in that shade of pink. I really like it on you. :)

    ReplyDelete