12. Rollerskating

The kids have been asking to go skating for a while and it worked out to go today!

I was worried about Juliet, since she is only 2, but she surprised me!



 They actually went to a class that taught them how to skate.
Juliet sat with the rest of them with no problems.




She was a natural.


 

Mason just ran around the entire time. He wanted to skate and dance too, but he was too little.


Lucky for him, I brought graham crackers. If you know him, then you know the face.



Scarlett also surprised me. She usually complains about everything, but she had the best time of the older 3.



 They had snacks and games, and of course, Scarlett made friends with everyone. Bridget did as well, but she wanted to skate fast and was more focused on the technique.




Then they turned off the lights, and did disco dancing. Juliet skated her little butt onto the rink to join in.






The kids had a blast, and asked to go again. This reminds me of all the times I went to skate city as a girl scout, and how I got roller blades for Christmas one year, and when me and my sister went out the next day (california) to show them off, everyone on my street had received them too! It was like the parents were in cahoots. Haha.  Next time, I will get a sitter for Mason and join in on the fun. I love roller skating!

After Skating, it was 99 degrees out so I took the kids out to lunch. I hate doing fast food, but it was too hot to sit in the car any longer. While we were inside, 2 city workers came over to tell us how well behaved our kiddos were. They treated them to frosties! See kids, good behavior does pay off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment