26. Field Trip Fridays, 27. Surprise Daddy at work for Lunch.

There are a lot of field trips that we have been on this summer, but the one we went to a few weeks ago was really fun. We went to the WOW museum. The last time we were there was right after Bridget was born.
Seen HERE  you really should look at that link. The boys were soooo little. :)

 photo 04c51238-71c3-4c12-9a0d-5c40abf4ea56_zpsdc924146.jpg
Look at my pretty Bridget! Look at young Nathan! Haha. He was only 29!

Anyway, I packed up the kids and headed to the museum. I was hoping I didn't have to take them alone, but at the last minute, Nathan was called in. Taking 5 kids by myself to different places, hasn't been too bad.



While the older 4 were playing with chutes and pings, Mason was climbing up the sink...




 It was pretty busy, but the kids were very good for me.



 Seriously, Mason is addicted to cars. Maybe he will be a race car driver when he grows up?






Thank you Primary for teaching my kids to sit during storytime. :)






We were there for over 3 hours, and then I surprised the kids and Nathan with Lunch at work!



 We brought him sonic, and watched his team play volleyball.


Every other week, his team has a BBQ and volleyball tournament. Nathan's team always wins, probably because Nathan is on it. He loves volleyball.

No comments:

Post a Comment