31. Water Wednesdays

Usually our ward has park days on Wednesday, but July and Aug have kind of fiddled out.
So, we decided that we were going to hit different water parks around the city and cool down.
Some days we even played with water in the backyard.

This particular Wednesday, Nathan was able to join us.
It was overcast and not very "hot" but no one seemed to mind.

Here are the children at the new water/park near our house.





Mason totally caught me taking pictures of him. Haha. You can always count on Mace to give you a face. Haha.




 Nathan tried some of the equipment, HAHAHAHA






Lucas seriously needs a hair cut. He wanted to "grow it out" this summer, and I told him he doesn't grow length, per se, just thickness.He didn't believe me,so this summer was the test.
(I was right)


Believe it or not, Nathan's hair is curly too. Kind of weird that we got 5 straight haired kids.
Lucas's hair is only curly when it is this long, and believe me, it will never be like this again! yuck!

Since summer is nearly over, lets do a freckle check:


Still only a few.
I wonder when they will "come in?"

No comments:

Post a Comment