29. Scarlett rides a two wheeler. 30. 3.5 more miles

Church was awesome today. No crying, no leaving, no fussing. We sat all the way through without a fuss. Mason sat and was quiet. It was wonderful. The new family behind us were super cute, and then I asked where they were from and found out I went to HS with the husband! It is true! I seem to know everyone! Haha Our kids are similar ages and I think we are going to be great friends. YES!

After church there were some grumblings about not making it the last few miles on our 100 mile challenge, and I said we can't do them if Scarlett isn't on a two wheeler. So, out her and Nathan went to ride a bike!

To celebrate, and to enjoy the 80 degree cooler weather, we went for a walk/bike on a nearby trail.


 Some of us walked, some of us biked, but we were all together!



Mason saw a bug!



 Lucas and Bridget were in heaven. They loved the freedom of this trail.


 Scarlett pooped out and Mason took the opportunity to take a turn.


Juliet asked for a kiss. Nathan was taking pics of something else and caught these CUTE pics.
I am happy that they turned out!
 

Part of the walk always seems to go this way...


One day, Mason is going to shout "I am not everyone's baby!"


We checked out the Platte River and had fun chucking rocks off the bridge.



Scarlett was DONE taking pictures, but I still love this one. Haha.


We had fun and are left with 17.5 miles. Maybe we will hit 100 miles!


I am so proud of Scarlett. Another 4 year old to ride a 2 wheeler! Wahoo!

1 comment:

  1. Love love LOVE the picture of M looking at the bug!!! Yay Scarlett!

    ReplyDelete