What a Difference

...a year makes. 


One of my favorite pictures of all time is this one...



It is from THIS post from Last Year. It isn't a realistic picture because Mason is only gestationally 30 weeks, but it just shows how big and how small their difference really is. I mean, they are 9.5 months apart. In this picture they look worlds apart. 

Here they are today.

Both one, and almost the same size!






They are the cutest little buddies ever.
I just ADORE how Juliet calls him "lil' boy, or Macey boy"

I love that Mason is happier when JuJu is near.

I wish I could video their love, because I know that they won't always be BFF's, and because this time with them little is so short. 

This will just have to do:


 My babies are growin' up! sniff!

It's weird to think that they will be in the same primary class till they are 12, since they are both 2011 babies. That is going to be fun. *eyeroll*

1 comment:

  1. wow. It's amazing how much they have changed in a year. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete