Arvada 1,2,3 Trunk or Treat

It is so nice to go to an activity and enjoy my kids and family and friends. Unfortunately the control freak in me was thinking how I would have done it differently, but oh well. :)

Before we got to the Quail Building we stopped at a park to take a picture and play on the playground because (surprise suprise) we were 30 minutes early...
Here we all are...

Nathan is a Bug Catcher, Valerie is a Bee, Lucas is a Spider, Bridget is a Butterfly, and Scarlett is a Ladybug.
We had dinner and then played some games and then took our traditional Witte Kid pictures.
Veronica did an awesome job on the boys costumes. Noah was Wall-E and Elijah was Blue. Super cute!
Come on guys let's take a picture...
It was interesting taking 5 kids under 4 years old in a group shot...but I did it!
Then the dad's took the kids from Trunk to trunk. I kept Scarlett while Veronica and I passed out candy.

Thanks for inviting us again! :)

3 comments:

  1. how FUN!!!!!! i love their costumes too...so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for going with us! We love hanging out with you little buggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your family coordinated costumes. I would also be one of those 30 minute early people if it weren't for being married to a turtle.

    ReplyDelete