Pumpkin Patch

Wow, have we really been to this place 3x already? Its crazy the more kids you have the faster time seems to fly by! Every year there is always someone new this year it was Scarlett!

Here are the links from the last 2 times 2007 and 2008

It was a "brisk" 36 degrees today and my kids refused to wear jackets and I said fine - no complaining. It wasn't actually that cold but lil' Bridget just couldn't take it so she warmed up in my jacket. The whole way home Lucas said "Mommy next time I will listen and wear my jacket, I am sorry to not listen." So, my firmness worked! :)

Here are my kids waiting for Veronica and the boys...
Here they all are the crazy 5...
One of our favorite things is to run through the pumpkins...
I just love this one...
oh and this one too...
Bridget wore this 12 month outfit last year to the pumpkin patch and my 7 month old is a little too fat for it already! :)
Veronica was nice enough to push the tire swing...
This year we went into the mini 3 foot corn maze...the boys thought it was pretty cool.
Then I peeled back the corn to show them what was growing...
They were all very excited! We need to express our excitement, so look at Lucas...
Scarlett hitched a ride in Elijah's stroller, since Bridget was in Scarlett's.
A hug from a friend is always nice.
Climbing on some punkins. Didn't you know that sticking your tongue out is a balance stabilizer?
One last picture by the barn before we go...
Thanks for another fun day at the pumpkin patch, see ya next year Auntie V and Noah and Elijah!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so fast! We had such a fun time. I love the mini corn maze. Noah says you have to go the right way or you are "doomed!" Elijah misses the bah bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I teach my kids, too. It's worked! Natalie even said today, "I'm going to be smart and wear a coat." I love "letting" them learn vs. "making" them learn and then having them rebel anyway. lol :)

    ReplyDelete