Funky Weekend

Grandma Averna passed away on Saturday and we are all very sad because she was such a neat lady. So in order to make things easier on everyone I decided to take Scarlett with me to New York so no one had to watch 3 kids 3 and under. We worked everything out with Nathan's mom and Nathan's work so everything could run smoothly while I was gone. To my suprise my sister flew out here for the day so she wouldn't have to fly from LA to NY by herself and so she could see my babies. The first thing we had to do was play with Lucas's firetrucks!
We also did a quick project...check out my blog HERE tomorrow, and a few other things before we left for New York.
Things are a little crazy especially since I won't be back till Thursday and that is my day to host Lunch Group. Its going to be a hectic and sad week, BUT something good about this week is that my baby you know this one...
is going to be 7 MONTHS tomorrow! Wa-hoo! She is getting much stronger (leg-and-hip-wise) and is still such a Cutie! Don't cha think?
Hehehehe

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope everything goes well for you and your family while you are away from them.

    ReplyDelete