New York Mini Trip

Scarlett was a great traveler, as I knew she would be. She slept on the flight there and on the way home. Did I mention that both flights were delayed and that I had to hold her feedings till we took off and she wasn't "out of control" like some kids or certain flight attendants thought she would be because of her age.

Here she is trying to go outside before our flight took off.
The funeral was so beautiful and so were the words that everyone said about Grandma Averna. Scarlett was pretty quiet during the wake and loved the attention she got from cousins, aunts and uncles that were there.

We got to our hotel really late and I was worried that she wouldn't sleep through the night, but she did!

Here she is in our beautiful hotel room...we stayed at the Hilton and it was a really nice hotel.
I had to get a few city shots, these are from what our hotel faced.
Scarlett and Grandpa Horn.
Scarlett and Auntie Steph.
We then went to the mass and burial and it was so windy and cool kind of like Pocahontas where the winds meant that change was going to happen...it was so calm.

After that we went to the luncheon where Scarlett was a little performer, crawling and going from her belly to sitting up all by herself. She loved the applause.

We then had to head back to the airport where Scarlett showed us her new way to sit in the stroller...
On the airplane.
It was a quick trip and I am exhausted but grateful that I could be there. It was also nice to just have time with my baby. I missed the other two but it would have been to much to take them all. I now get to make Lunch for Lunch Bunch since I am hosting it today. Whew!

PS. DELTA sucks!

1 comment:

  1. i agree that delta DOES suck!!! but, glad you had a good quick-trip!

    ReplyDelete