A night out w/DeShazers!

JUST FOR ME!
I was lucky enough to go to Wicked with the DeShazers! They are the coolest for letting me tag along with them. I took Stefan's ticket since he was lame and didn't want to go, oh well...lucky for me. But what was really lucky was that my ticket was in another row and on the other end and Papa came over to me and switched me tickets, I told him that I was fine to sit with alone Danielle and that he should sit with his family, but his response was "I see them all of the time, go sit with them." He is so great!
Nathan stayed home with the kids and even though he is sad he missed it he told me when I got home at 11:50pm that he is glad I got a night out with my "family."
Which is true they are like family to me.
Heather, Jon-Michael, Jeanne holding me and Danielle, Timon, Andrea, Sister Ferrea, Holly, Dylan, Papa, Christian, and Walker's hand.
The best part was that I was able to take my best friend with me!
Danielle (their daughter) sat in my lap the whole time and applauded with me and I only had to wipe her tears at the end. It was a fantastic show and I am grateful that I was able to see it while the production was in Denver.

Thanks to Dylan and Holly for picking me up and taking me home, and Thanks to the DeShazer Family for treating me like one of the family, it was such a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment