Just A Girl - No Doubt

After nap this girl needs a change, I change her and she asks for her Ribbit Clips..which means Frog clips. Then I leave to start cleaning the bathroom and she rips her diaper off, with her pants and puts her Dora panties on and asks Lucas to put her raw-berry cake socks on, (Strawberry Shortcake) and then she bolts for the bathroom. She is reaching for her chap stick.
This girl lathered her lips in chap stick and then turned around and posed for me. Tyra would be proud, she is even smiesing!
Then she follows her sister and crawls into her room...
...where I put Scarlett on the bed so I can clean the bathroom and I find this...
What am I going to do when they want to wear make up and jewelery?
Two things I hate! I am in trouble?

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Ya gotta love when they put on that chapstick so much you can actually see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send them my way. We're all about the froofy girly stuff around here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll let you know what it's like since Eden and Larke are girly too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo cute! I just want to hug them!

    ReplyDelete