Missed

Anna is moving this week and I didn't think it would sadden my kids like it has but nonetheless it has.

I went through and printed pictures of all their adventures together and then we put them in a book for her so "she would never forget me"

Then Lucas asked his whole Sunbeam class to draw her a picture for the book.  He wanted to make sure that she knew everyone liked her and would miss her. It was so sweet.

Lucas then told me this morning before Anna came over for her last playdate that he would just die if Robert ever moved away.  I laughed and then the doorbell rang and it was Anna and Issac.  All 3 of my kids welcomed them with open arms and they have been playing ever since.

Bridget had TotSchool this morning so Lucas got a bunch of Anna time before its time to drop her back off at her house.

Here they are currently.


The giggles and laughter and seriousness of the pair reminds me of the first time we had Anna over. A little before Issac was even born. HERE is the LINK June 25, 2008. That was before Scarlett was even born!  Its funny to me now because both Rachel and I are pregnant again. She is due to have twin boys in January and I am due in Feb with a girl. That will put us at 4 kids each. Wow. Time flies huh?

We have loved the many times Anna and Issac have been here for play dates or lunch groups or babysitting swaps. It has also been so nice since they lived the closest to us in the whole ward..."what are we going to do without them?" I have assured them that we would mail letters to each other and stay friends but to a 4 year old forever is forever.

We will miss you Anna and Issac and hope you have more adventures in Kansas! I hope she likes her book that Lucas made and that both of them are good on the drive there! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are a great friend! it would take me weeks to find pictures from 2 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure will miss those guys.

    ReplyDelete