Recap of Thanksgiving 2010

 The day before we took the kids swimming. Lucas's nose was pretty much healed so we went.
The kids had a great time (as usual)
We were given this floatie suit and Bridget was desperate to try it on.
They had a fun slide for the kids and I noticed how swollen Lucas's eyes still look.
Bridget quickly put her regular suit back on.
We were there for a while and the kids had such a blast. It really wasn't that busy and they could all be crazy little fishes together. I need to mention that the girls are fearless when it comes to water.  Scarlett was all over the place and Bridget was in the deeper side the whole time.
We dried everyone off ate a fruit snack and then finished out night.

THANKSGIVING @ the WITTES 2010
Scarlett and Quis (Chris) played together the whole time
She loves him!
We brought Toy Story Yahtzee.
It was an intense game.
Then Ben and Danielle came.
Now the party can start! :)
Nathan's cousin David came with his family and this is Scarlett adoring Aerith their new baby.
I knew David growing up. When I lived in California. Weird huh?
I don't know how the fork and the apple got together but Danielle had it handled.
Scarlett was enjoying all of the attention.
Yum!
Ryan and Veronica came for Dessert so we had some and then it was time for us to go.
I needed to get home for some serious Black Friday Shopping!
I am not joking!

I am so pleased with my Black Friday Efforts. I hit 4 stores and we calculated that I saved $259.36. I only spent $145. I also had a great time with Tara and Chrystal who were with me at Walmart. I braved Target and Kmart alone and Toys R Us. I rock!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun... I am glad. Still sad it wasn't thanksgiving at the Jensen's but still love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Danielle is super georgeous, oe did Ben pull that off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Black Friday Shopping! I spent $50 and saved $215 (I only got fabric from Joann's). YAY for saving money!!

    ReplyDelete