Busy and Bieber

I have been soooooo busy getting the Relief Society Christmas Activity together. (Women's Church Party)

I made a video, I made a cookbook with dessert recipes submitted by the ladies (over 75), I have been organizing with Angie Marshall (the counselor) what ornaments we will be making for our huge service project, AND I have been hyping it up for 7 weeks...to the men and women in the ward.

It's tomorrow. I am making 5 desserts from the cookbook for a sampling to eat tomorrow night. Others are bringing things too, but I am making the most, which is fine - that is who I am.

I am surprisingly not stressed.  I am also teaching Tot School this week, and everything is ready to go but for my sanity and my husband's terrible cough(he is home sick today) - I moved it from Mon, Wed to Wed, Fri.  This week is also the kick off of Christmas Festivities for my family so I am ready and excited for that to start.

I was up last night finishing the last of my Christmas cards because ... I make them myself. I could never do photocards. I don't have a problem with them, but I am a card maker always have been and always will be. If I couldn't get them done myself, I would literally cry. Anyway - this year I made 160 and they are all finished. Wahoo!  Check your mailboxes next week. :)

This morning I was making the kids wait for Scarlett to wake up before we had our usual Monday breakfast (waffles and yogurt) when Justin Bieber came down the stairs...
 This child is going through a growth spurt she has gained 2 pounds and I believe it is all in her cheeks.
 Yep, its all in the cheeks.
Scarlett is so much cuter than Justin Bieber although their voices are the same high pitch sound.
It is just funny to me how long her hair is getting and how static-y it is when she wakes up.
It might have something to do with the fleeces she sleeps with. :)

So that is what I have been up to. I know you were all so concerned. :) 

3 comments:

  1. Chuckling :) Good luck with the rs celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! Good Luck-I hope the ward activity goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the cutest red head I've ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete